生活资讯
一线成都新茶嫩茶wx,导航就来
2024-03-10 15:44  浏览:36

成都新茶嫩茶wx预约安排:135.5004.3854(微店同号)看照加QQ:24340184,消费1k多点起步,认准经纪人老徐喝茶有保证,明码实价,真实可靠,
来过的人都觉得不错

《李尔王》是莎士比亚创作的戏剧,是其四大悲剧之一。故事来源于英国的一个古老传说,故事本身大约发生在8世纪左右。故事讲述了年事已高的国王李尔王退位后,被大女儿和二女儿赶到荒郊野外,成为法兰西皇后的三女儿率军救父,却被杀死,李尔王伤心地死在她身旁。以下是其经典句子赏析:

1.Nothing will come of nothing.   
一无所有只能换来一无所有。

2.Love’s not love when it is mingled with regards that stands aloof from th’entire point.
爱情里面要是搀杂了和它本身无关的算计,那就不是真的爱情。

3.How sharper than a serpent’s tooth is to have a thankless child.
逆子无情甚于蛇蝎。 

4.Blow, winds, and crack cheeks! Rage! Blow!
吹吧!风啊!吹破你的脸颊,猛烈地吹吧!

5.“Tis this times” plague, when madmen lead the blind.
疯子带瞎子走路,这就是这个时代的病态。  

6.Why should a dog, a horse, a rat, have life, and thou no breath at all?
为什么一条狗,一匹马,一只耗子都有生命,而你却没有一丝的呼吸。

7.Have more than you show, speak less than you know.
怀璧慎显,博识谨言。

8.Tell me, my daughters,– Which of you shall we say doth love us most?
告诉我,你们中间哪一个最爱我?

9.That we our largest bounty may extend Where nature doth with merit challenge.
我要看看谁最有孝心,最贤惠,然后我将给她最大的恩惠。

10.Dearer than eye-8sight, space, and liberty; Beyond what can be valued, rich or rare;
我爱你胜过自己的眼睛 整个的空间和广大的自由。

11.Most choice, forsaken; and most loved, despised!
你因为被遗弃所以是最宝贵的 你因为遭人轻视 所以最蒙我所爱。

12.Time shall unfold what plaited cunning hides.
总有一天 深藏的奸诈会渐渐显出它的原形。

13.Sir, I love you more than words can wield the matter.
我对你的爱,不是言语所能表达的。

14.As much as child e’er loved, or father found.
不曾有过一个女儿这样爱过他的父亲,也不曾有一个父亲这样被他女儿爱。

15.A love that makes breath poor, and speech unable.
这一种爱可以是唇舌无能为力,辩才失去效用。

16.Beyond all manner of so much I love you.
我爱您是不可以数量计算的。

17.And find I am alone felicitate In your dear highness’ love.
只有爱您才是我的无上的幸福。

18.You have begot me, bred me, loved me: I Return those duties back as are right fit, Obey you, love you, and most honour you.
您生下我来,把我教养成人,爱惜我,厚待我,尽我的责任去回报您是我的本分,我要服从您,爱您,尊敬您。

19.Here I disclaim all my paternal care, Propinquity and property of blood, And as a stranger to my heart and me Hold you, from this, for ever.
我发誓和你断绝一切父女之情和血缘亲属关系,把你当做一个路人看待 从现在起直到永远。

20.The bow is bent and drawn, make from the shaft.
弓已经弯好拉满 你留心躲开箭锋吧。

21.Let it fall rather, yough the fork invade the region of my heart
让它落下来吧,即使箭头会刺进我的心里。

22.My life I never held but as a pawn to wage against your enemies.
我的生命本来就是预备向你的仇敌抛掷的。

23.The gods to their dear shelter take you, maid, That justly think’st, and hast most rightly said! 姑娘自有神明为你照应,你心地纯洁,说话真诚。

24.Hadst not been born than not to have pleased me better.
像你这样不能在我面前曲意承欢,还不如当初没有生下你来的好。

25.Since that respects of fortune are his love, I shall not be his wife.
他所爱的既然只是财产 我也不愿做他的妻子。

发表评论
0评